Dr Clue (Multiple Regions)
Dr. Clue is the world's largest team building company that specializes in clue-based, business-focused treasure hunts. During a Dr. Clue treasure hunt, your staff is immersed in a challenging, clue-solving adventure in the parks and on the streets of fantastic historical districts and neighborhoods around the world.
Along the way, participants explore vital business issues like brainstorming, problem-solving, time management, team communication, style differences, cooperation (vs. competition), adaption to change and innovation.
And they have a blast doing it! Consider Dr. Clue the thinking-man's "urban Outward Bound" -- for business!
Not Just a Scavenger Hunt
- Most every so-called "treasure hunt" company out there asks you to fetch objects from a list of retrievable items.
- These outfits are, in fact, "scavenger hunt" companies.
- Dr. Clue, on the other hand, is the only teambuilding company specializing entirely in brain-stretching, clue-based "treasure hunts."
- What's the difference, you ask?
- In a Dr. Clue treasure hunt, your team's challenge is to crack a series of puzzles, riddles, codes and ciphers, each leading to a specific mystery location in the area.
- Dr. Clue creates its sophisticated and brainy clues for the express purpose of business-focused teambuilding and group brainstorming. Teammates must lock minds and problem-solve together, manipulating data to "unveil the secrets." Scavenger hunts, on the other hand, are rather bland and simplistic by comparison.
- Dr. Clue's treasure hunts are truly the "thinking person's" teambuilding program, rewarding brains over brawn.
Visit the Dr Clue website at www.drclue.com